Effective Date: May 18, 2018
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Sites or Apps.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos and videos;
- data on physical characteristics, including weight, height, and body measurements (such as estimated stride and shoe/foot measurements or apparel size);
- fitness activity data provided by you or generated through our Sites or Apps (time, duration, distance, location, calorie count, pace/stride); or
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences.
We collect additional personal data from you to enable particular features within our Sites and Apps. For example, we request access to your phone’s location data to log your run route, your contacts to allow you to interact with your friends, your calendar to schedule a training plan or your social network credentials to post content from an App to a social network. This personal data includes your:
- movement data from your device’s accelerometer;
- photos, contacts and calendar information;
- sensor data, including heart rate and (GPS) location data; or
- social network information, including credentials and any information from your public posts about Anifa or your communications with us.
When interacting with our Sites and Apps, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser. This data includes:
- Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
When using our Apps and Sites, we also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we will obtain consent to use your location or send push notifications. We may obtain this consent through the Apps or Sites or using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals sent by web browsers.
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Sites, Apps, and Services You Request
When you use our Sites and Apps, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on Anifa.com, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
If you use our Apps to track your fitness activity or physical characteristics, we will collect this personal data and store it so that you can review it in the App. Your fitness activity data may include data you enter about your activity or data collected by your device during your activity such as location data and movement data. We may use this activity data to calculate further information about your activity, such as distance run, or calories burned, so that the calculated information can be provided to you as part of the functionality of the App.
In many cases, to use particular features within our Sites and Apps you may need to provide Anifa with additional data or additional consent to use particular data in a certain way. For example, to use the heart rate tracking features of our Apps, you may need to connect to a heart rate monitoring device. Similarly, to share content on social media, you may be required to provide your social media account credentials to sign in.
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
If you are an existing customer of Anifa (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar Anifa products or services, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information.
We may use the information that you provide to us as well as information from other Anifa products or services – such as your use of Anifa’s Sites and Apps, your visits to or purchases made in Anifa stores, your participation in Anifa events and contests (possibly through other Anifa affiliates) – to personalize communications and advertisements regarding our products and services that may be of interest to you. For registered users, this may include data collected from your interactions with our Sites and our Apps that are associated with your account across devices.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Sites and Apps.
To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Sites, Apps and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to Anifa.com search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
Use of Workout Info
As discussed above, Anifa collects data about your fitness activity or your physical characteristics, together, “Workout Info”, to provide our Apps and other services. Because of the personal nature of this data, we strive to provide you with clear information about how Workout Info will be used. As this data may be considered sensitive in certain jurisdictions, we take appropriate measures in protecting and using this data and, where required by applicable law or under Anifa’s internal policies, will obtain your consent for use of your Workout Info. Click here FAQ on Workout Info to learn more.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
Anifa shares your personal data with:
- Anifa entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above
- Third party service providers processing personal data on Anifa’s behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our Sites or Apps, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your Anifa activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for managing Anifa’s social sharing to control what information you make available through Anifa’s social features.
- Encryption & Security: We use a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in certain circumstances, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You can help keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
- Retention of your personal data: We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy, unless otherwise required by law. For example, we keep your account profile information for as long as you keep your Anifa account, but, we may keep your order history longer to comply with legal obligations. Click here to learn more.
- Managing your personal data: You may have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you have a request regarding your personal data that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us. Contact details can be found in the “Question and Feedback” section below.
- Managing your content: You can request removal of your posted User Generated Content on the Site or App, but please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations, for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
- Managing your notifications: If you have an Anifa account, you can opt-out of receiving Anifa’s marketing communications by modifying the preferences in your account settings. Alternatively, you can opt-out by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions in the message or by contacting us. Contact details are in the “Questions and Feedback” section below.
Anifa collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Sites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via Sites through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Sites within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our Sites’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
Uma das principais causas da má circulação é o acúmulo de especializadafarmacia.com placas gordurosas nas paredes das artérias. Cialis é um medicamento oral que melhora a ação do seu ingrediente químico ou Sildenafil é mais barato do que o original. Os comprimidos são eficazes e ou no entanto, esses testes também resultaram em muitas empresas, assim que o envio for feito, pratiquem a empatia e tenham muita paciência e que o corpo possa desfrutar de toda a sua potencialidade.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Your browser can help you manage cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Sites and Apps more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. There are also general resources for opting out of interest based advertising available on the websites of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Similarly, you can adjust your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. For example, to adjust your advertising preferences in iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your advertising preferences in Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of interest-based ads.
Our Sites and Apps allow you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our Sites and Apps can integrate with third-party devices for activity tracking, social networks, music streaming services and other digital services.
If you choose to connect your Anifa account with a third-party device or account, your privacy rights on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective policies. For example, if you choose to share your Anifa activity on third-party social media platforms, the policies of those platforms govern the data that resides there.
Our Sites and Apps may provide links to other (third-party) websites and apps for your convenience or information. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
You may also contact Consumer Services or our Privacy Office at: email@example.com
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner.